New Balance 870 V3 Running Shoe (Men's)
The comfort and support of the popular New Balance 870 Running Shoe returns with the lighter Version 3. The 870 V3 provides gentle guidance and stability for overpronators, while also cushioning against the impact of the road. To make it lighter while also adding durability, New Balance welded the seams instead of sewing. This also helps to reduce chafing and pressure points. For a cushy ride, you get a REVlite midsole and ABZORB crash pad.
- Average weight: 9.8 oz
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Synthetic TPU/ mesh upper material
- ABZORB crash pad absorbs impact
- REVlite midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Blown rubber sole is light and provides great traction
- Breathable to keep your feet cool
- Welded seams for durability and comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, Is the width of the shoe 2E or regular?"
1 Answers |
Question by SeoJin on 10/8/2014 - 3:38 pm
"This shoe is regular width. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/8/2014 - 3:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.