New Balance 1260v2 Running Shoe (Men's)
The New Balance 1260v2 Running Shoe keeps you closer to the ground for better control, while still providing excellent motion control. This is a stability shoe for runners who pronate. The arch support comes from Stabilicoreâ„˘ which is made from a thermoplastic material that provides a smoother roll from heel to toe. New Balance designed the 1260v2 shoe to be lightweight, using welded seams and an ACTEVAâ„˘ LITE midsole. Cushioning and blown rubber through the forefoot absorb shock to reduce pain.
- Stability shoe for pronation control
- Average weight: 372 grams
- Synthetic and mesh upper material
- Stabilicoreâ„˘ medial posting for arch support
- Welded seams reduce weight and chafing
- Blown rubber forefoot for added cushioning
- ACTEVAâ„˘ LITE midsole cushions and resists compression
- ABZORBÂ® cushioning provides shock absorption
- NduranceÂ® rubber sole for durability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.