New Balance 1080v3 Running Shoe (Men's)
The New Balance 1080v3 Running Shoe is designed for the ultimate in comfort. This shoe is very flexible, so it moves in sync with your foot. This neutral running shoe is cushioned with N-ergyÂ® to provide a soft and forgiving feel. A STABILITY WEBÂ® helps to provide flexible support. The 1080v3 is New Balance's premium neutral running shoe, offering you a noticeable upgrade in your performance.
- Netural shoe for runners without major gait issues
- Average weight: 297 grams (10.4oz)
- Mesh and synthetic upper provides breathability
- Welded no-sew seams for comfort and durability
- Lightweight and flexible, for comfort
- N-ERGYÂ® cushioning absorbs impact
- STABILITY WEBÂ® supports without compromising flex
- Rubber sole for maximum durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking for maximum cushioning in a work shoe...is this the one?"
1 Answers |
Question by Theresa on 7/5/2014 - 9:25 pm
"Yes, this is a great option for cushioning and support or you can also check out the New Balance 1260v2. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/7/2014 - 9:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.