New Balance Leadville 1210 Running Shoe (Men's)
The New Balance Leadville 1210 Running Shoes offer comfort and durability for the longest runs, while still maintaining a lightweight feel. These running shoes were meant to stand up to a 100-mile run without causing discomfort. They're well cushioned, and nearly seamless to prevent irritation. A Vibram sole provides reliable traction as the ground surface changes. To make this shoe New Balance scanned tons of feet before, during, and after races. You can bet the Leadville is one of the most comfortable long-distance shoes out there.
- Mesh and synthetic upper material
- Breathable upper to keep feet cool
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Limited seams inside to reduce chafing
- Medial post arch support to prevent pronation
- Flex zones for natural feel
- Vibram sole for grip on variable surfaces
- Lightweight REVlite midsole cradles the feet
- N2 cushioning absorbs impact
- Average weight: 10.3 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this shoe typically run true to size? does New Balance recommend ordering 1/2 size down like many other trail shoes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Beau on 3/27/2013 - 10:02 am
"Typically New Balance does run true to size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/27/2013 - 11:13 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.