New Balance Leadville 1210 Running Shoe (Women's)
How do your feet feel at mile 20? How about 40? 60? If you're in the New Balance Leadville 1210 Running Shoes, the answer is "great!" These shoes were made specifically for long-distance runners. The Leadville 1210's are cushioned to guard against impact, and they're nearly seamless on the inside so they don't irritate your skin. Thanks to New Balance's tireless R&D, the Leadville 1210's are also really lightweight.
- Mesh and synthetic upper material
- Breathable upper to keep feet cool
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Limited seams inside to reduce chafing
- Medial post arch support to prevent pronation
- Flex zones for natural feel
- Vibram sole for grip on variable surfaces
- Lightweight REVlite midsole cradles the feet
- N2 cushioning absorbs impact
- Average weight: 8.1 oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where is it made?"
1 Answers |
Question by mk on 1/18/2015 - 3:17 pm
"This is made in China."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/19/2015 - 10:55 am
"How is the sizing??"
1 Answers |
Question by LindaS on 2/10/2015 - 5:38 pm
"These shoes are going to run true to size. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2015 - 11:37 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.