New Balance 880 V2 Running Shoe (Women's)
If you're a neutral runner who likes a well-cushioned shoe, you'll appreciate the New Balance 880 V2 Running Shoe. This shoe has ABZORB cushioning and N-ERGY shock absorption to disperse harsh impact with each step. The 880 V2 is lightweight to reduce fatigue on longer runs.
- Neutral shoe for runners without major gait issues
- 10.1mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average Weight: 8.7oz
- ACTEVA LITE midsole provides support and cushioning
- Stability Web on the upper for secure feel
- Full-length ABZORB cushioning with N-ERGY shock absorption
- Rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what does the D stands for in width?"
1 Answers |
Question by Evangeline on 4/18/2014 - 8:19 pm
"Yes, D and B are shoe widths. B is standard and D is wide."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/21/2014 - 10:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.