New Balance 870 V3 Running Shoe (Women's)
The New Balance 870 V3 Running Shoe has been updated to provide the same comfort and support at a lighter weight. The seams are welded instead of sewn, which adds durability, reduces rubbing, and helps reduce the weight. The upper is made with strong synthetics and has loads of mesh to keep your feet cool. An ABZORB crash pad takes the abuse of impact so your feet don't have to. The New Balance 870 provides stability to pronators, as well as plenty of cushioning.
- Average weight: 7.7 oz
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Synthetic TPU/ mesh upper material
- ABZORB crash pad absorbs impact
- REVlite midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Blown rubber sole is light and provides great traction
- Breathable to keep your feet cool
- Welded seams for durability and comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the width of these New Balance 870v3 shoes? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 12/7/2014 - 5:38 pm
"These shoes are a regular width New Balance shoe. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/8/2014 - 2:51 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.