New Balance 990V3 Running Shoe (Women's)
The New Balance 990V3 Running Shoe might be the one shoe that does it all. Whether you are a runner, a walker, or just need a supportive shoe for everyday, the 990V3 is a solid choice. This is a stability shoe, so it's going to have denser material along the inside of the foot to help control pronation. It is also cushioned throughout with a blown rubber forefoot, an ABZORBÂ® midsole, and dual-density collar. Durable materials complete the package by ensuring long-lasting wear.
- Stability design for pronation control
- Average Weight: 298grams (10.5oz)
- Durable pigskin and mesh upper materials
- Blown rubber forefoot for cushioning
- ABZORBÂ® midsole cushioning against impact
- ENCAPÂ® midsole supports the foot
- NduranceÂ® rubber sole for good traction
- Dual-density padded collar for comfort
- Reflective details for increased visibility
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does the model number w990km3 mean? Is this an authentic new balance style/model?"
1 Answers |
Question by crash&burn on 12/16/2012 - 6:31 pm
"The model number of the shoe is w990v3. We are an authorized reseller of New Balance. you can go to the New Balance website and click on find a store. Enter zip code 33409. You will Find Peter Glenn Ski and Sports on the list. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/18/2012 - 1:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.