New Balance 915 Trail Running Shoe (Women's)
Follow the trail deep into the backcountry in the New Balance 915 Trail Running Shoe. This women's running shoe is made with the most durable materials like NDurance and Rock Stop to stay strong through wear and tear. Stablicoreâ„˘ and Abzorb provide both cushioning and support, and a lugged Sticky Rubber outsole provides excellent traction on rocky ground and uneven surfaces.
- Abzorb DuPontâ„˘ EngageÂ® foam for the best in performance cushioning
- Stabilcoreâ„˘ medial support for smooth transitions between heel and toe
- Toe Stop and Rock Stop keep unwanted debris out
- NDurance Rubber for durability during wear
- PL-1 Running Last is standard width through heel, fore foot, arch, and toe
- Lightning Dry Lining manages moisture to keep feet dry
- C-Cap EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Lugged Sticky Rubber Outsole for excellent traction
- Lockdown Linerâ„˘ lacing integrated into lacing for the most secure fit
- OrtholiteÂ® insert
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.