The New Balance Trail Running Shoe packs resilient N-ergy® material in the heel to provide extra cushioning in this high-impact zone. If you spend a lot of time running or walking on uneven terrain you'll appreciate the extra comfort, extra stability, and extra traction you get with the All-Terrain sole in this shoe. Since the Trail Runner is designed for high activity, New Balance used a mesh and synthetic upper that's highly breathable for added comfort.
- D Width (average)
- Synthetic mesh upper material breathes to keep you cool
- C-CAP® midsole cushions and supports the foot
- N-ergy® absorbs shock from impact
- AT Tread® for traction on uneven surfaces
- Polyurethane insert provides guidance and stability