New Balance 1340 Running Shoe (Women's)
Over-pronation can cause pain in the joints, and the New Balance 1340 Running Shoe is designed to fix that. This shoe uses Stabilicore, a high-density material under the arch, to support the foot and guide it into the proper motion. There's also plenty of cushioning in the New Balance 1340. There's an ACTEVAÂ® midsole, an ABZORBÂ® cushion in the heel, and a blown rubber sole. By getting your foot into the right alignment, the 1340 Shoe will cause less stress on your knees.
- Motion control design for severe over-pronation
- Average Weight: 335grams (11.8oz)
- Mesh and synthetic upper material for lightweight feel
- ABZORBÂ® cushion in heel to disperse impact
- ACTEVAÂ® midsole cushions the foot
- Blown rubber sole for additional cushioning
- Stabilicore arch support
- NduranceÂ® rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between width B & D? Are either of these considered wide?"
1 Answers |
Question by Paula on 5/28/2014 - 1:58 pm
"A "D" width is a more wide and usual normal width that most runners will need. However, the "B" width is a narrower width to accommodate those with narrow feet, or those who want a more snug fit."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/28/2014 - 2:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.