New Balance 1340 Running Shoe (Men's)
The New Balance 1340 Running Shoe is a motion-control shoe for severe over-prontators. If you tend to roll your foot inward during your stride, this shoe will help to fix that so that you put less stress on joints like your knees. The Stabilicore Support System runs under your arch providing the support, and an ABZORBÂ® cushion in the heel disperses impact.
- Motion control design for severe over-pronation
- Average Weight: 400grams (14oz)
- Mesh and synthetic upper material for lightweight feel
- ABZORBÂ® cushion in heel to disperse impact
- ACTEVAÂ® midsole cushions the foot
- Blown rubber sole for additional cushioning
- Stabilicore arch support
- NduranceÂ® rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.