New Balance 1260v2 Running Shoe (Women's)
The New Balance 1260v2 Running Shoe gets you closer to the ground while still offering pronation control. The arch support comes from Stabilicoreâ„˘, which is designed to provide a more smooth transition from heel to toe. To make the 1260v2 lighter, New Balance welded the seams and reduced volume in the toe box. An ACTEVAâ„˘ LITE midsole provides lightweight cushioning that resists compression.
- Stability shoe for pronation control
- Average weight: 264.3 grams
- Synthetic and mesh upper material
- Stabilicoreâ„˘ medial posting for arch support
- Welded seams reduce weight and chafing
- Blown rubber forefoot for added cushioning
- ACTEVAâ„˘ LITE midsole cushions and resists compression
- ABZORBÂ® cushioning provides shock absorption
- NduranceÂ® rubber sole for durability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.