New Balance 110 Trail Running Shoe (Men's)
You want to run in barefoot shoes on the trails, but you don't want to end up with rocks lodged in your feet. Try the New Balance 110 Trail Running Shoe. This shoe has the minimal-drop design that you want, but there's still enough cushioning for rocky terrain. The cushion is an ACTEVA midsole, which protects against impact while still maintaining the lightweight feel of barefoot shoes. There's also a stability shank under the arch so you don't accidentally roll your feet from the uneven terrain. This shank also helps to smooth out your gait, making the heel-to-toe transition seamless and efficient.
- Lightweight, minimalist-style shoe
- Average Weight: 7.75oz
- Durable synthetic upper material
- Stability shank under arch for support
- Lugged sole for traction on uneven surfaces
- ACTEVA midsole cushions the foot without adding a ton of weight
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.