Never Summer SL Snowboard (Men's)
Style: SL 12
The Never Summer SL Snowboard was built for the shred heads with a big all-mountain freestyle appetite. Made from STS Pretensioned and Bi-Lite Fiberglass, the SL Snowboard has a powerful, consistent snap from day one. Carbon VXR Technology uses carbon stringers laid into the board to add powerful edge control that responds to movements from your bindings quicker. Never Summer added RDS 2 dampening to the SL Snowboard to absorb those vibrations you get when riding fast.
- Flex Rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain q
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker tip and tail / traditional camber under foot
- Waist Width: 25.3cm (size 158)
- Slightly setback for powder flotation
- Centered for easy spinning and carving
- STS Pretension Fiberglass for strong edgehold
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass keeps snowboard lightweight
- NS Custom Flightcore blends hard and soft wood
- RDS 2 Damping system absorbs vibrations
- Fast and durable Durasurf sintered base
- Sintered P-tex sidewalls absorb impact
- Full-wrap metal edge for durability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the weight and waist measurments compare to last yrs. SL.? I might change out if it is lighter as well as wider at the waist. Thanks for your help."
1 Answers |
Question by Lee on 10/15/2011 - 8:00 am
"Last years board is pretty much going to have the same specs. The only difference is the waist is about a CM larger in the newer version of the SL."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2011 - 4:53 pm
"Is this board going to be to much for a beginner to grow into?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 10/18/2011 - 3:26 pm
"This board will definitely work for you. It has a flex of 5 and a reverse camber rocker which will allow you to move effortlessly down the mountain. With all of the technology that is put into this board, you'll be shredding in no time!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/18/2011 - 4:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.