Never Summer SL Snowboard (Men's)
Style: SL 11
The Never Summer SL is your go anywhere, shred everything all mountain freestyle snowboard. A rocker/ camber profile allows the board to float over any terrain with ease without sacrificing high speed performance. Stocked with a Carbon VXR Laminate and NS Custom Flightcore, the ultra-light SL boasts massive pop, lively snap, and a powerful edge to edge response. RDS 2 Damping System eliminates performance robbing vibrations, providing a smooth and controlled ride.
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale))
- Dampness: 5 (1= least damp and 10= most damp)
- Type: All Mountain for versatility
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker / traditional camber blend
- R.C. Technology consists of rocker & camber for improved float and performance
- Vario Powergrip Sidecut gives you exceptional edge hold in any condition
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass exhibits unrivaled strength, edge hold and performance
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology provides explosive pop, response and power through turns
- BI-Lite Fiberglass is lightweight, durable and responsive
- NS Custom Flightcore absorbs vibrations, maintains edge hold and provides a lively snap
- RDS 2 Damping System provides a smooth and stable ride
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls are ultra-durable in any temperature
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 Base is super durable and absorbs more wax for a faster glide
- Full Wrap Metal Edge provides a strong hold and is ultra-durable
- 3 Year Warranty
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I ride goofy and I understand the SL is designed for regular. Is there a NeverSummer board (151) that has features like the SL for the goofy rider?"
1 Answers |
Question by goofy on 3/26/2011 - 3:07 pm
"This board is directional, meaning it has one distinctive nose and tail. Goofy or regular it depends how you mount the bindings. So it shouldn't make a difference, when you put bindings on it make sure that you set them goofy in other works make sure that the right side bindings is the front side(nose) with the toes pointing at the front. The back binding (left) should also point at the nose unless you want to ride switch."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/28/2011 - 11:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.