Never Summer Raptor X Wide Snowboard (Men's)
The Never Summer Raptor X Wide Snowboard is a freeride board for riders with bigger feet. This flagship freeride board charges in all conditions from freshies to hardpack ice and everywhere in between. The Raptor is super lightweight, and it has a custom rocker/camber profile that's specifically directed at freecarving. The result is lots of float, great carving, and stability. This board has CDS dampening and Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers for the perfect combo of vibration absorption and stability. And since it's designed specifically for riders with bigger feet you won't have to worry about toe drag.
- Flex: 8 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale) depending on size
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: Directional
- Camber: Directional Rocker/Camber Combo
- Waist Width: 26.3cm (size 161W); 26.8cm (size 165W); 26.9cm (size 169W)
- Wide version for riders with boot sizes 11+
- Superlight Wood Core blends woods for best strength-to-weight ratio
- Carbonium Laminate reinforcement for enhanced edge response
- CDS Dampening System surrounds carbon with rubber for a smoother ride
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 get ready for fast with a graphite sintered base
- Directional rocker/camber profile for great rocker float and camber edge hold
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass best fiberglass for strength and performance
- Bi-lite Fiberglass is ultralight yet super durable and strong
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers reduces vibration felt at higher speeds
- Carbonium Topsheet is durable and scratch-and-chip resistant
- Sintered P-tex sidewalls durable and tough so it won't crack in the cold
- P-tex tip-and-tail for additional impact protection from head on hits
- Full-wrap metal edge protects against core-crushing impacts
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What year model is this snowboard? 13/14?"
1 Answers |
Question by Chad on 8/27/2014 - 5:53 pm
"This board is from the 2013/2014 season!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/28/2014 - 10:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.