Never Summer Raptor Snowboard (Men's)
Style: RAPTOR 13
The Never Summer Raptor is the flagship freeride board inspired by the F/A-22 fighter. The flex is stiffened for more aggressive riding, and Carbonium Technology in the topsheet and base create quick energy transfer for lighting-fast edge response. A CDS Dampening System uses rubber stringers at the inserts and around the edges to reduce vibration. The Raptor comes ready to ride with the fastest base in Never Summerâ€™s lineup, the Durasurf XT 5501. Get ready to unleash the NS Raptor on any mountain you seek to conquer.
- Flex: 6.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale) depending on size
- Design: All-mountain/Freeride
- Shape: Directional
- Camber: Rocker/Camber Combo
- Waist Width: 24.8cm (Size 156); 25.3cm (Size 159); 25.3cm (Size 164)
- Carbonium Topsheet is durable and scratch-and-chip resistant
- Carbonium Laminate reinforcement for enhanced response
- Directional rocker/camber has longer camber section and shifted rocker for float
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass has stronger bond between laminates for extra strength
- Bi-lite Fiberglass is strong yet very light
- NS Superlight Wood Core blends woods for great strength-to-weight ratio
- CDS Dampening System uses rubber under inserts and around edges to reduce vibration
- Sintered P-tex sidewalls won't crack in the cold
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 base infused with graphite for a fast ride
- P-tex tip-and-tail for impact protection
- Full-wrap metal edge protects against core-crushing impacts
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I would like to buy a good snowboard , but I am a beginner , and my height is 180 cm x 100 KG. Can you advice me on the best solutions, brands? Grazie, Marco"
1 Answers |
Question by Marco Ammirati on 12/11/2012 - 1:53 pm
"You are going to be looking for a size around 160. This board is more for an intermediate/advanced rider. I would recommend the Forum Youngblood DoubleDog Wide Snowboard, the Gnu Carbon Credit BTX Snowboard, or the Arbor Westmark Snowboard."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/12/2012 - 12:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.