Never Summer Proto CT Snowboard (Men's)
Style: PROTO CT 13
The Never Summer Proto Snowboard takes the flex of the SL and blends it with the dampening of the Evo. You get an incredibly smooth ride and the ultimate all-mountain twin. The flex is mid-range giving you support for riding fast, and flexibility for taking a spin through the park. An EDS dampening System delivers increased edge hold and high-speed stability, while still remaining soft enough for freestyle. The Durasurf Sinterred 5501 base is infused with graphite, making it the fastest base in Never Summerâ€™s lineup.
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale) depending on size
- Design: All-mountain
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: Rocker/Camber Combo
- Waist Width: 25.1cm (Size 154); 25.3cm (Size 157)
- Carbonium Topsheet is durable and scratch-and-chip resistant
- Carbonium Laminate reinforcement for enhanced response
- Bi-directional rocker/camber profile rides the same is both directions
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass has stronger bond between laminates for extra strength
- Bi-lite Fiberglass is strong yet very light
- NS Superlight Wood Core blends woods for great strength-to-weight ratio
- EDS Dampening System increases edge hold at high speeds
- Sintered P-tex sidewalls won't crack in the cold
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 base infused with graphite for a fast ride
- P-tex tip-and-tail for impact protection
- Full-wrap metal edge protects against core-crushing impacts
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hey, I was just looking to buy a snowboard and I really liked the Never Summer Proto CT but I don't know whether to buy the 2011/2012 model or the 2012/2013 please help "
1 Answers |
Question by david on 8/13/2012 - 4:43 pm
"I personally like the new graphics on the 2012/2013 board! The 2011/2012 model has CDS dampening and will be a smoother ride. The new model will have EDS dampening. So, it really depends on what you prefer... A better ride or look. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/14/2012 - 12:31 pm
"So is the new proto ct the one on this website or is that the old one?"
1 Answers |
Question by David on 8/14/2012 - 12:43 pm
"This particular board is the brand new one for 2012/2013!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/14/2012 - 4:37 pm
"What exactly is EDS dampening? And what is the advantage compared to CD dampening?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alex on 10/27/2012 - 9:56 am
"EDS damping delivers increased edge hold and high speed stability without compromising performance. CDS damping greatly reduces vibration and provides unmatched high speed stability while providing an ultra smooth ride. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2012 - 4:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.