Never Summer Proto CT Snowboard (Men's)
Style: PROTO CT 12
The Never Summer Proto CT Snowboard is the ultimate terrain park, half pipe, and freestyle board. Designed for all-mountain freestyle riding, the Proto CT Snowboard features a a mid-range flex and a true twin shape that reduces tip and tail weight for a more balanced swing. Thanks to patented Never Summer Rocker Camber Technology and a NS Superlight Wood Core, this snowboard blends float and easy navigation with grip between the bindings.
- Flex Rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Design: All-Mountain/ Park
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Waist Width: 25.3cm (size 157)
- Carbonium topsheet for strength and durability
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass ensures a strong, durable deck
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass is light and responsive
- CDS Damping Syste smooths out the ride
- P-Tex Tip and Tail Protection
- Fast and durable Durasurf sintered base
- Full-wrap metal edge takes abuse
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Torn between this board and the SL. Board in mostly east coast PA, NY, VT. I'd say I'm 30% park 70% freeriding. Not sure how the lighter softer proto ct will handle the early and late season icy condition. Any opinion?"
1 Answers |
Question by Matt on 11/7/2011 - 8:20 pm
"This board is going to be really responsive and great for freestyle riding. This board can definitely handle the more icy conditions, just make sure you have to control that you need for it."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 12:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.