Never Summer Hooligan Longboard Skateboard
The Never Summer Hooligan Longboard is the shorter version of the Deviant. This board offers the same incredible response and control, but with added weight savings. The Hooligan has a W Concave and rocker profile that combine to keep you low and locked-in. The stiff construction will provide the instant response you want for aggressive riding. The Hooligan's Rubber Dampening System will absorb vibration from the trucks, making your ride nice and smooth.
- Length: 40"
- Width: 10"
- Construction: Wood/fiberglass Never Soft Construction
- Complete Setup: Bear 180 trucks and 77mm 80A wheels included
- W concave design locks in feet
- Rocker lowers the center of gravity for easier pushing
- Never Soft construction is stiff for instant response
- Rubber Dampening System smooths out vibrations from the trucks
- Carbonium Durapic top resists scratching and chipping
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this length appropriate for someone who is around 143 centimeters tall "
1 Answers |
Question by bigspender on 3/10/2014 - 9:43 pm
"Skateboard length is totally personal preference. This would be a great board for carving and getting low on fast turns!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2014 - 12:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.