Never Summer Evo Snowboard
Style: EV0 11
When you take the Never Summer Evo Snowboard for a spin through the park you'll feel every piece of planning and tech that went into making this freestyle monster. The Evo has a Press Flex core that's easy to flex and manipulate, and has carbon fibers strung throughout to release energy in the form of huge pop. Bi-Lite fiberglass gives you response without burdening weight, and the full wrap metal edge eats up rails without getting crumpled.
- Shape: Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Flex Rating: 4 9on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber Rocker and traditional camber blend
- Rocker/ camber blend combines float and edgehold
- Vario Power Grip increases grip for more hold than most park boards
- EDS dampening absorbs chatter
- Lightweight for bigger air
- Press Flex core for easy butters and manipulation
- Durasurf sintered 4501 base is extra durable
- Full wrap metal edge takes abuse
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall for strength even in the cold
- Carbon VXR inlays transfer power and add pop
- STS pre-tensioned fiberglass adds strength
- Bi-Lite fiberglass for response without added weight
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a size 10.5 K2 Raider boot and I weigh 185lbs. Is this board too small for me? Also is the Revolver a better option for my boot size?"
1 Answers |
Question by aespidol on 3/29/2011 - 7:59 pm
"The Evo is mid-wide, however your boot size is not that big for you to consider a wider board you are fine with the Evo."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/30/2011 - 8:48 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.