Never Summer Circuit Snowboard (Men's)
Style: CIRCUIT 11
Cash in on the Circuit, a freestyle favorite that keeps more green in your pocket. The Never Summer Circuit snowboard for men features a semi-soft, snappy flex thanks to the full wood core and BI-Lite Pretensioned Fiberglass. Consisting of both rocker and camber, the Circuit offers a forgiving ride that shines in the park but also performs well at high speeds and in powder. The Rubber Damping System absorbs annoying board chatter, providing a smoother more controlled ride.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Dampness: 4 (1= least damp and 10= most damp)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Camber: Reverse-Camber rocker / traditional camber blend
- R.C. Technology consists of rocker & camber for improved float and performance
- Vario Powergrip Sidecut gives you exceptional edge hold in any condition
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass exhibits unrivaled strength, edge hold and performance
- BI-Lite Fiberglass is lightweight, durable and responsive
- Rubber Damping System absorbs vibrations for a smoother ride
- Full length wood core delivers a lively ride complete with snap, flex, and durability
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls are ultra-durable in any temperature
- Durasurf Sintered 2501 Base absorbs more wax for a faster glide
- Full Wrap Metal Edge provides a strong hold and is ultra-durable
- 1 Year Warranty
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son is 6'0 and 215 pounds would the 158 Never Summer Circuit work for him. He wants a verstile all around free riding, rails and jumps but no arial. He is an intermediate rider. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Dorene on 12/10/2010 - 2:23 pm
"This board is definitely good in the park. It is soft and responsive. It will also perform pretty well on the groomers, but definitely leans toward the park. I'm worried that a 158 might be a little on the small size. Typically I would put him up around a 162. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 12:46 pm
"I am 5'11" 192 lbs. would the 158 be to small for me? or should I go with a 162 lib tech TRS?"
1 Answers |
Question by scott on 1/14/2011 - 12:07 pm
"For your height anything in between 158 and 12 will be great. what you should take in consideration is the flex, rocker and shape."
Answer by ggonzalez (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2011 - 11:01 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.