Mountain Hardwear Typhon Glove (Men's)
The Mountain Hardwear Typhon Glove gives you all the protection you need for serious backcountry adventures. The Typhons are waterproof and breathable so your hands stay dry, have an extra-long gauntlet to seal out snow, and use a removable liner system to give you options for your insulation. The removable liner is a wool-blend for warmth, and can be worn alone. This means that when you need to remove your gloves to fuss with your jacket or pack you don't have to completely expose your hands to freezing air.
- OutDry® Waterproof fabric is also totally windproof
- 4-way stretch nylon shell fabric
- Removable wool-blend liner glove
- Soft tricot-lined shell can be worn alone in warmer conditions
- Goatskin leather palm for increased grip and breathability
- Long gauntlet cuff with cinch to seal out snow
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.