Mountain Hardwear Epic Shell Rain Jacket (Women's)
Waiting out rain showers can definitely throw off your camping schedule, but when you are wearing the Mountain Hardware Epic Shell Jacket there's no need to lose valuable trek time. This lightweight women's shell made of Ark Ripstop 2.5L Nylon has a soft Conduit SILK laminate coating that provides exceptional waterproofing and breathability. The Ergo hood has a laminated brim to keep rain out of your eyes and a toggle in the back that cinches down for a tighter fit. The articulated sleeves provide a full range of motion and the watertight pit zips can be unzipped to lose excess heat during periods of high activity.
- Ark Ripstop Nylon 50 Denier has a Durable Water Repellant finish
- Conduit SILK 3,000mm PU coating has more than 15,000mm of waterproofing
- Attached Ergo hood has a laminated brim and rolls-away when not in use
- Covered front zipper has a micro-chamois lined chin guard
- Watertight pit zips seal out moisture when closed
- Zippered chest pocket
- Front pockets are mesh for added ventilation
- Articulated sleeves for easy maneuvering
- Dual hem drawcords can be pulled tight to keep out the cold
- Total Weight 12 oz./340g
- Center back length 26.5"/68cm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how arfe sizes running on this jacket. I am usually a small so if it runs large I may fit into a XS. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Melissa on 10/19/2011 - 11:03 am
"This jacket runs very true to size. If you are a size small I would not suggest an XS. You should check out the Marmot PreCip Jacket which is similar and has your size!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/19/2011 - 11:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.