Mountain Hardware Kramer Jacket (Men's)
The Mountain Hardware Kramer jacket blends soft shell and hard shell technology to give you everything you need to keep warm and cool down as conditions change. The waterproof hard shell at the head, torso, and shoulders offers unbeatable weather protection. Breathable, stretch soft shell fabric at the hood, arm, and side panels gives you maximum movement and breathability. And since it's a shell, you can layer as needed for the conditions. This is a jacket that can't be beat for versatility and dependability.
- Waterproof hard shell panels at the head, torso, and shoulders
- Soft shell panels at the hood, arm, and side panels
- Taped seams and water-resistant zippers team up to keep you dry
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcord let you quickly adjust the fit and seal in warmth
- Removable hood is helmet compatible and includes a generous laminated brim that offers extra weather and sun protection
- Pit zips give you more options for dumping heat when you need to
- Powder skirt keeps snow out when you need it, and is removable when you don't
- Lined chin guard for soft comfort
- Pockets include: handwarmer pockets, zip chest and sleeve stash pockets, interior mesh goggle pocket, MP3 pocket, water bottle pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the year of production of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by MASSI on 11/16/2012 - 11:57 am
"This is a 2009 model."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/16/2012 - 12:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.