Mountain Force Sonic Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Mountain Force made the Sonic Ski Pant for the guy who demands the best technology, a comfortable fit, and reliable durability. First of all, this whole pant is welded together. That means you can put it through tough use without it falling apart. The fabric on this pant is also 20K waterproof which means you can stay out in the worst weather without getting wet. Just about every part of the Sonic Pant stretches, including both the lining and shell as well as the insulation. This allows for a more tailored fit without compromising your freedom to move.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 40g stretch synthetic insulation
- Fit: Tailored fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Waterproof zippers to prevent pockets from leaking
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Stretch lining, shell, and insulation for freedom of movement
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seam construction for long-lasting durability
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, How many waist and inseam of the size - S? Thank You."
1 Answers |
Question by mike on 12/20/2012 - 12:49 am
"A size 32 will have a 30" inseam and a 30" waist."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/20/2012 - 11:40 am
"Is a size 38 fit like a38 dress slack?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/6/2013 - 7:48 pm
"Yes! If you normally wear a size 38 pant, then you should order the 38. Keep in mind that this brand can run small so you may need to size up to the 40. You can always get both and return the one that doesn't fit. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2013 - 11:02 am
"Does this pant offer clips or features that suspenders can attach to?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bill on 3/5/2013 - 11:34 pm
"The is a very tailored, fitted pant that does not have suspenders or attachments for them. It does feature an adjustable waist so suspenders aren't really necessary. You could still clip them onto the fabric if you really wanted to."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 10:06 am
"I wear a 36 x 30. Technically, I am a 35 waist. What size of this pant should I order? I assume the 36. What is the inseam of the size 36?"
1 Answers |
Question by Chris on 3/15/2013 - 12:23 am
"The 36 may be too large for you. The size 34 is for a waist of 34.5-36" and the size 36 has a waist of 36.5-38". The 34 and 36 both have an inseam of 33."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2013 - 11:23 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.