Mountain Force Rider Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Mountain Force Rider Ski Pant has an incredibly sleek fit and some of the best technology available. All the material in this women's pant stretches, including the outer material, lining, insulation, and even the seams. That gives you tons of freedom to move while still allowing for a close, flattering fit. The Rider Pant's fabric is also 20K waterproof, which will keep you dry in even the wettest conditions. A 40g synthetic insulation adds warmth, but definitely doesn't add bulk.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 40g stretch synthetic insulation
- Fit: Slim, bodyshaped fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Waterproof zippers to prevent pockets from leaking
- Stretch snow guard extends up from the back to close the gap between jacket and pants
- Stretch lining, shell, insulation, and seams for freedom of movement
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seam construction for long-lasting durability
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you deliver Mountain force goods to the Russian Federation?"
1 Answers |
Question by Natalia on 1/30/2013 - 10:39 am
"We do deliver to Russia. Take a look at our FAQ's for more information."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2013 - 11:51 am
"I need original (Mountain force) 40 sizes. What is the size in your system of measurement used on the site?"
1 Answers |
Question by Natalia on 1/30/2013 - 3:27 pm
""Mountain Force items are sized by the European system so this would be the same as a size 10 or a size large.""
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2013 - 4:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.