Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Mountain Force Rider Ski Jacket is cleanly-designed and beautifully-constructed with the best materials available. Absolutely everything in this women's coat stretches, from the insulation to the shell and lining, even the seams. The fabric is also very waterproof and breathable, so you can ski hard in wet conditions and stay comfortable. Another thing that sets this ski jacket apart is the incredible fit. By using low-profile insulation and stretch materials, Mountain Force can maintain a body-conscious fit without sacrificing comfort. Synthetic insulation combines with a heat-reflective ceramic membrane to provide lots of warmth. The top-notch design and classic styling truly makes the Rider Jacket a coat that will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve stretch insulation
- Fit: Slim, bodyshaped fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Stretch shell, lining, insulation, and seams for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pocket, 2 chest pockets and multiple interior pockets
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves