Mountain Force Park Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Mountain Force Park Down Ski Jacket is one of the most technical down jackets we've ever seen. This jacket is fully waterproof, actually more waterproof than most coats. It's also insulated with a blend of synthetic and down which provides the maximum warmth without being overly puffy. There's a heat-reflective ceramic membrane in the Park Jacket which enhances the warmth even more, and nearly every piece of material stretches. This is an exceptionally comfortable coat that's just as good in town as it is on the mountain.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/ 15% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 200g stretch synthetic insulation/ 800-fill down insulation
- Fit: Tailored fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Bonded quilting keeps down evenly spread
- Stretch shell, lining, insulation, and seams for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets and multiple interior pockets
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have purcahsed a few Powderhorn ski jackets off you in size (Small) and was wondering what the equivalent size would be in this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andrew on 10/29/2012 - 8:47 pm
"A size small is a 40 and medium is a 42."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2012 - 10:14 am
"My son lives in New Mexico. Is this jacket warm? He is five feet eleven and weighs about 160, maybe less. What size? In shirts, I get him a large. Sometimes he can fit into a medium but that can be tight. I would get him a black one. He doesn't like to show off. I bought a Mountain Force jacket on sale at a ski shop in Vale. It looks good but is not so warm. New Mexico is cold in the winter. Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by on 12/16/2012 - 1:09 am
"This jacket has 800 fill down insulation. So, it is a vary warm jacket. I would get him a size 44. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2012 - 4:36 pm
"Hi, I'm usually a 54 in Mountain Force Jackets, would you say that I'm a 54 in the Park Down jacket as well? I tried a 52 and it seemed small. "
1 Answers |
Question by Nelson on 2/2/2013 - 4:04 am
"Yes, the sizing does run the same throughout their line. If you typically wear a 54 I would suggest staying with that size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 11:43 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.