Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Mountain Force Loop Ski Jacket is the ultimate weapon for keeping snow and moisture out, and comfort in. This coat is has 20K waterproof and breathability ratings, but it also has some of the most technical stretch fabrics available. The stretch won't compromise the waterproofing; it will just give you much better freedom of movement. To keep you warm Mountain Force used a lightweight synthetic insulation and heat-reflective ceramic membrane. The result is incredible. You almost can't tell there's any padding in there at all because there's no bulk, but it provides noticeable warmth out in the cold.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 60g body/ 40g sleeve stretch insulation
- Fit: Tailored fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Stretch shell, lining, and insulation for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 chest pockets, 1 sleeve pocket, and multiple interior pockets
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow