Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Mountain Force Glory Down Ski Jacket might be one of the warmest women's ski jackets out there. Mountain Force blended synthetic insulation with 800-fill goose down to provide the maximum amount of warmth for any conditions you'll encounter. What's extra special about this coat is that everything stretches. The outer fabric, lining, insulation, even the seams stretch to provide maximum freedom of movement. With sleek waterproof fabric and a strong welded construction, there's no doubt the Glory Down Coat will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/ 15% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 200g stretch synthetic insulation/ 800-fill down insulation
- Fit: Slim, bodyshaped fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Bonded quilting keeps down evenly spread
- Stretch shell, lining, insulation, and seams for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets and multiple interior pockets
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow