Mountain Force Glory Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Mountain Force Glory Down Ski Jacket might be one of the warmest women's ski jackets out there. Mountain Force blended synthetic insulation with 800-fill goose down to provide the maximum amount of warmth for any conditions you'll encounter. What's extra special about this coat is that everything stretches. The outer fabric, lining, insulation, even the seams stretch to provide maximum freedom of movement. With sleek waterproof fabric and a strong welded construction, there's no doubt the Glory Down Coat will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/ 15% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 200g stretch synthetic insulation/ 800-fill down insulation
- Fit: Slim, bodyshaped fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Bonded quilting keeps down evenly spread
- Stretch shell, lining, insulation, and seams for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets and multiple interior pockets
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is a size 36?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/26/2013 - 8:16 pm
"A size 36 will be equal is a US 6."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 11:23 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.