Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Mountain Force Element 3-in-1 Ski Jacket has a sleek stretch outer shell, and a removable insulated liner jacket. You actually get 2 different jackets and 3 different ways to wear them. Wear the waterproof shell alone in warm, wet conditions. Wear just the insulated liner for milder, dry conditions. For skiing in the coldest part of winter, wear both together for the maximum protection. The Element Jacket has 100g of insulation, which is mid-range, but it also has a heat-reflective ceramic membrane that maximizes warmth. 12-way stretch fabric provides the ultimate in comfort, and a bonded construction ensures top-notch durability.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester
- Inner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g synthetic insulation in liner
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Removable insulated liner jacket included for versatile wear options
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Stretch shell, lining, insulation, and seams for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 sleeve pockets, and multiple interior pockets
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2-way zipper for extra venting
- 12-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement