Mountain Force Ebony I Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you want the warmth of a down jacket without being puffed up, you want the Mountain Force Ebony I Ski Jacket. Mountain Force combined a stretch synthetic insulation with the highest-quality down to produce lots of warmth while maintaining a slim profile. This coat is beautifully constructed, with stretch fabrics, welded seams, and a body-conscious fit. Pretty much every piece of material in the Ebony I Jacket stretches, which means you get great freedom to move and unbelievable comfort. As if that wasn't enough, Mountain Force also added 20K waterproof and breathable fabric. That's a lot higher than most ski jackets, and it will go a long way toward keeping you dry.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve stretch synthetic/ 800-fill down insulation in the core
- Fit: Slim, bodyshaped fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Blended synthetic and down insulation for maximum warmth
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Stretch shell, lining, insulation, and seams for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets and multiple interior pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am deciding between the Ebony I and Ebony II- are the lengths and fit the same? I prefer longer. Also, I can't really tell the color of the blue Ebony II... between that (Ebony II blue) and the black/yellow Ebony - what do you think? "
1 Answers |
Question by shasta on 2/18/2013 - 6:12 pm
"They are the same length and have the same fit. The blue on the Ebony II is a very beautiful sky blue color. It really would be more personal preference. The Ebony I is more sporty looking with the side panels and striping and opposed to the II which is a little bit more classic with the solid color. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2013 - 12:35 pm
"Is the Mountain Force Ebony 1 insulation the same as the MF Pace jacket(ie. the ceramic layer and minimal loft)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Snowy on 8/4/2014 - 9:59 am
"No, the insulation for the two jackets are very different. This jacket features 80g body/ 60g sleeve stretch synthetic insulation and 800-fill down insulation in the core. The jacket you are comparing this to only features synthetic insulation. The Ebony jacket will be much warmer. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/4/2014 - 11:29 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.