Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The look of the Mountain Force Beat Ski Jacket may be simple and classic, but the technology is off the charts. The first thing you'll notice when you put it on is how comfortable it feels. Everything in this jacket stretches, so you get completely uninhibited movement. The insulation is a lightweight synthetic and it's amplified with a heat-reflective ceramic membrane that adds virtually no weight. The result is an incredibly lightweight feel that still keeps you warm and protects you from the worst weather out there.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 60g body/ 40g sleeve stretch insulation
- Fit: Tailored fit
- Heat-reflective ceramic membrane minimizes lost body heat
- Full seam-sealing to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Welded seams for long-lasting durability
- Stretch shell, lining, and insulation for complete freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers to prevent leaking into pockets
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Soft touch fabric is comfortable and quieter
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 chest pockets, 1 sleeve pocket, and multiple interior pockets
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow