M.Miller's Nathalie Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
M.Miller's Nathalie Ski Jacket is insanely beautiful. Furriers first, M.Miller's soft midnight fox fur that trims this jacket is the highest-quality, most pristine fur you can find. The fur is at the cuff of each sleeve, around the hood, and down the front of the collar, and it is the perfect accent to the sleek and lustrous fabric. The collar can be snapped close around the neck for warmth, or worn slightly open to expose the diamond-quilted placket underneath.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester lining fabric
- Insulation: Warm Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 25"
- Dyed midnight fox fur sleeve and collar trim
- Thinsulate Ultra is warm and low-profile
- Inner zippered placket for warmth
- Attached hood for weather protection
- "M" logo on sleeve with Swarovski crystal details
- Fur collar snaps down the front
- Diamond quilting at the sides to enhance the fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where can I get hold of this jacket ? Thanks Vanessa"
1 Answers |
Question by BB on 2/5/2013 - 4:51 am
"This jacket is from last season and we no longer carry it! M.Miller has some gorgeous new jackets that came out this season that I am sure you will love!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 9:47 am