The M.Miller Stefi Down Ski Jacket is stylish, sporty, and special. Few other women's coats are made with this much detail. The satin fabric provides a little shine, and is accented by the sparkly lurex threads and Swarovski crystals running through the suede logo patch on the left sleeve. The hood of the Stefi Jacket is trimmed with world-class American Raccoon fur. The soft, silky fur will add extra warmth and also help keep falling snow out of your eyes. For warmth, M.Miller used sanitized Canadian down. This is top-quality down that won't fall victim to odor or bacteria.
- Fabric Rating: 3K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 92% polyamide/ 4% polyurethane/ 4% acrylic satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm Canadian down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- Satin fabric is sleek and shiny
- Removable real American Raccoon fur trim around hood
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Knit inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Knit inner waist cuff keeps out cold air
- Swarovski crystal and suede logo patch on let sleeve
- Sanitized down insulation resists bacteria and odor
- Two zippered and two flap pockets on outside
- One inner zippered pocket to secure essentials