M.Miller Sophie Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
Great style doesn't stop when you head out onto the slopes. In the M.Miller Sophie Down Ski Jacket, the ski resort is just as fashionable as the city. The sleek fabric has a bit of sheen, and it's quilted in a chevron pattern to elongate and slim the silhouette. The hood of the Sophie Jacket is trimmed in some of the best quality fur you'll ever see. The logo is done in Swarovski crystals for a little bit of sparkle. Don't forget, this is a technical ski jacket. It's 10K waterproof and filled with cozy down insulation.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 43% polyester/37% nylon/20% polyurethane melange fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Premium goose down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- DWR coating for extra water-resistance
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood (black with navy blue tips)
- Ultrafresh treated down resists odor buildup
- Swarovski crystal logo on left sleeve
- Shaped seams for flattering, feminine fit
- Inner knit cuffs keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have the M.Miller Nikita jacket in an XS - would this jacket fit the same? I'm a size 6 in Bogner Kylie and Sale-D styles. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by SofiAsh on 3/5/2014 - 8:30 am
"Given that you have the Nikita in an XS, you should be good to go in an XS in the Sophie as well! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2014 - 12:34 pm
"I see that the hood isn't detachable but I'm not clear on the neckline: in the picture it shows the fur tight around the neckline, which I like. But with the hood in the back won't that make for a looser fit of the fur around the neckline? In other words, will the neckline really fit as it does in the picture or will it be looser? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Alexandra on 7/25/2014 - 11:42 pm
"The fur is a trim on the hood so it will not be super tight, however, it does has a lot of volume so it does tend to be very full around the neckline. The model image that we show on the website is the best representation. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/28/2014 - 11:23 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.