Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 43% polyester/37% nylon/20% polyurethane melange fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Premium goose down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- DWR coating for extra water-resistance
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood (black with navy blue tips)
- Ultrafresh treated down resists odor buildup
- Swarovski crystal logo on left sleeve
- Shaped seams for flattering, feminine fit
- Inner knit cuffs keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have the M.Miller Nikita jacket in an XS - would this jacket fit the same? I'm a size 6 in Bogner Kylie and Sale-D styles. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by SofiAsh on 3/5/2014 - 8:30 am
"Given that you have the Nikita in an XS, you should be good to go in an XS in the Sophie as well! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2014 - 12:34 pm
"I see that the hood isn't detachable but I'm not clear on the neckline: in the picture it shows the fur tight around the neckline, which I like. But with the hood in the back won't that make for a looser fit of the fur around the neckline? In other words, will the neckline really fit as it does in the picture or will it be looser? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Alexandra on 7/25/2014 - 11:42 pm
"The fur is a trim on the hood so it will not be super tight, however, it does has a lot of volume so it does tend to be very full around the neckline. The model image that we show on the website is the best representation. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/28/2014 - 11:23 am