M.Miller Simone Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
A bright color and fantastic fit are two of the first things you'll notice when you put on the M.Miller Simone Ski Jacket. This jacket has a serious silhouette that hugs your curves and flatters your figure. After you take it out skiing you'll notice that it's also very warm too. This is a down-insulated jacket, and it comes with all the convenience features that make a difference, like a powder skirt, removable hood, and extra pockets.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 92% polyamide/ 4% polyurethane/ 4% acrylic shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down / 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures approx 26"
- Real Finn raccoon fur hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Metal zippers
- Anti-microbial down treatment to prevent odor buildup
- Internal zippered pocket and 2 external hand pockets
- Horizontal quilting and feminine shape
- Elastic same-fabric belt with metal M.Miller buckle
- Same-color embroidered M.Miller moose head on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you give me the sleeve length from center back? and the length of this jacket? thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Margot on 12/14/2011 - 11:38 am
"The XS measurements are as follows: Sleeve length 18 1/2" Center Back Length 26""
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/14/2011 - 12:22 pm
"I realize this jacket is now out of stock, but can you tell me if it has a 10,000 waterproof rating or not? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Greg on 1/20/2013 - 4:50 pm
"This jacket is made with a 10k waterproof fabric however because of the quilting will not be waterproof. You can expect the Simone to be highly water-repellent. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 11:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.