A bright color and fantastic fit are two of the first things you'll notice when you put on the M.Miller Simone Ski Jacket. This jacket has a serious silhouette that hugs your curves and flatters your figure. After you take it out skiing you'll notice that it's also very warm too. This is a down-insulated jacket, and it comes with all the convenience features that make a difference, like a powder skirt, removable hood, and extra pockets.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 92% polyamide/ 4% polyurethane/ 4% acrylic shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down / 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures approx 26"
- Real Finn raccoon fur hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Metal zippers
- Anti-microbial down treatment to prevent odor buildup
- Internal zippered pocket and 2 external hand pockets
- Horizontal quilting and feminine shape
- Elastic same-fabric belt with metal M.Miller buckle
- Same-color embroidered M.Miller moose head on left sleeve