M.Miller Remi Down Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Style: SK1882The M.Miller Remi Down Ski Jacket is a warm goose-down jacket that's actually figure-flattering. Tight quilting at the sides pulls the jacket in closer to your body to give you that hourglass feminine shape. The fabric on the Remi Down Jacket is silky and sleek, and it's waterproof so you can ski in it. There's a lush Finn Raccoon fur trim around the hood, and a Swarovski crystal logo on the sleeve for a little sparkle.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Premium goose down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- DWR helps keep water off the fabric surface
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur collar around hood
- Mini quilting at sides for feminine shape
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Metallic thread embroidered logo with Swarovski crystal detail
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does it have a snow skirt ?"
1 Answers |
Question by valeriya on 1/14/2013 - 11:50 pm
"Yes, it does! This beautiful jacket has a removable snow skirt as well as a zippered chest pocket. Those are the only things on the inside of this jacket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/15/2013 - 9:12 am
"how does the jacket above compare to http://www.peterglenn.com/product/sun-ice-miata-insulated-ski-jacket-fur-womens what are the pros and cons of each one ? many thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Valeriya on 1/15/2013 - 3:36 pm
"These are two pretty different jackets. Let's start with the M. Miller. This is a down insulated jacket which is going to be much warmer than the Sun Ice. The fur is more abundant, adding extra warmth as well. M. Miller also has more of a feminine cut to it so it will flatter your figure very well. The fabric itself will feel much softer on your skin. The Sun Ice is a little bit longer and more relaxed fitting. It doesn't hug your waist like the M. Miller does. It is fully seam sealed and has underarm pit zips to release any extra heat. I would say the M. Miller has more of an upscale classy look to it while the Sun Ice has more of a sporty look to it."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/15/2013 - 4:09 pm
"Thanks for all previous responses. im size 0-2 and 5'4 . will Small size be too big for me? shall i go for XS ?"
1 Answers |
Question by valeriya on 1/20/2013 - 3:57 am
"I would go for the XS. The S would be for around a size 4."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 10:47 am
"What pants would you suggest to match the color of this coat?"
1 Answers |
Question by jay11oc on 2/20/2013 - 1:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.