M.Miller Mela Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The M.Miller Mela Insulated Ski Jacket is the absolute pinnacle of luxury fashion ski wear. This style has a slightly longer length, a dramatic silhouette, and a trim made from some of the most beautiful fur you've ever seen. The trim is made from real Finland fox, and it runs all the way around the collar and down the front. The belt is adjustable so you can cinch the waist, and the fabric is water-resistant for skiing.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester lining fabric
- Insulation: Warm 100g Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 28"
- DWR helps keep water off the fabric surface
- Beautiful Finland fox fur collar and cuff trim
- Thinsulate Ultra is warm and lightweight
- High collar for extra warmth
- Fabric belt and metal buckle cinch the waist
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a pure white or off white in color? What white pants would this jacket match? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lori on 11/29/2012 - 4:11 pm
"They are a pure white color. I would recommend any of these Bogner pants to go with the jacket. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 4:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.