M.Miller Mari Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
Stepping out in the M.Miller Mari Down Ski Jacket means stepping out in high fashion. This stylish women's coat is made with gorgeous sleek fabric and trimmed in silky real fur. M.Miller is known for their top-notch, ultra-lush furs, so if you like fur-trimmed coats there just isn't anything better. This is a down jacket so it's exceptionally warm, but it's quilted to keep the look slim instead of puffy. An elastic belt around the waist lets you cinch to create an even more dramatic silhouette. Don't forget the Mari Jacket is technical too. It has waterproof fabric and features like a powder skirt, removable hood, and pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 55% polyester/45% polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Sanitized down insulation resists odor buildup
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood
- Elastic belt cinches the waist
- Knit inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 lower sleeve pocket hold items
- Inner zippered pocket secures essentials
- Made in the USA
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this fabric have 4-way stretch?"
2 Answers |
Question by Linda on 11/9/2013 - 10:05 pm
"No, this jacket does not have 4-way stretch. It is 55% polyester/45% polyurethane fabric."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2013 - 10:39 am
"This jacket is insulated with premium goose down. For that reason it is not a technical stretch fabric where you would find synthetic insulations. This is a very comfortable fit for on the slope and street wear."
Answer by Mark Miller on 1/14/2014 - 7:29 am
"What size is the model wearing in this image? "
1 Answers |
Question by V on 12/15/2013 - 2:52 pm
"This is an M. Miller model so we are not sure of her measurements or what size jacket she is wearing in the photo. There is a very basic size chart provided by M. Miller that may guide you a bit as to what size you should order. You can call us or email us directly with any additional sizing questions about this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 4:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.