- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 55% polyester/45% polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Sanitized down insulation resists odor buildup
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood
- Elastic belt cinches the waist
- Knit inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 lower sleeve pocket hold items
- Inner zippered pocket secures essentials
- Made in the USA
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this fabric have 4-way stretch?"
2 Answers |
Question by Linda on 11/9/2013 - 10:05 pm
"No, this jacket does not have 4-way stretch. It is 55% polyester/45% polyurethane fabric."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2013 - 10:39 am
"This jacket is insulated with premium goose down. For that reason it is not a technical stretch fabric where you would find synthetic insulations. This is a very comfortable fit for on the slope and street wear."
Answer by Mark Miller on 1/14/2014 - 7:29 am
"What size is the model wearing in this image? "
1 Answers |
Question by V on 12/15/2013 - 2:52 pm
"This is an M. Miller model so we are not sure of her measurements or what size jacket she is wearing in the photo. There is a very basic size chart provided by M. Miller that may guide you a bit as to what size you should order. You can call us or email us directly with any additional sizing questions about this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 4:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.