Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The M.Miller Lori Ski Jacket has such a great fit you'll be surprised to learn that it is down insulated. With a smaller diamond quilting pattern, the Lori Jacket is very warm but isn't big and puffy. A same-fabric belt cinches the waist for a dramatic silhouette, and a gorgeous Finn Raccoon fur collar trim tops this coat off with eye-catching luxury.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester lining fabric
- Insulation: Warm Canadian goose down and Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 25"
- Beautiful Finn Raccoon fur collar trim
- Same-fabric belt with metal buckle for cinching the waist
- Down insulation provides unmatched warmth
- Inner ribbed cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Small diamond quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
- "M" moose logo on sleeve with Swarovski crystal details
- Inner zippered pocket for storing supplies
- Satiny lining for good slip with layers
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Ultra fresh treatment keeps the garment smelling good
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is exquisitely made down to the detail. The olive green color is beautiful. It is thin and lightweight but feels very warm like a much ''fuller'' down coat. I am a size 10 and the tag said M. I thought there was a little bit too much width in the waist and when you buckled the belt it gathered too much. A small maybe would have fit better. The fur collar felt a little too big and fluffy. Still gorgeous though. This coat went back because I liked another one better. I honestly had a hard time returning it though. It was so gorgeous!