M.Miller Lisa Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The M.Miller Lisa Ski Jacket is a unique piece of fashion ski wear. This gorgeous jacket has a very slight sheen to it, and it's trimmed in the best quality Finn Raccoon fur. There's a belt on the Lisa Jacket that can be cinched to create a dramatic silhouette. Thinsulate Ultra insulation provides warmth, and water-resistance makes it appropriate for wear in the snow. Whether you pair the M.Miller Lisa Jacket with ski pants or jeans and tall boots, the look is eye-catching and upscale.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 92%% polyester/ 4% polyurethane/ 4% acrylic shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester lining fabric
- Insulation: Thinsulate ultra insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 25.5"
- DWR helps keep water off the fabric surface
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur hood and cuff trim
- Adjustable belt at the waist creates a feminine silhouette
- Metal zippers and hardware for high-end finish
- 2 outside hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, and 1 zippered inside pocket to hold items
- Ribbed inner cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What colour is this jacket, looks taupe/brown in the photo but in the video it looks almost purple?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alice on 2/27/2013 - 11:27 pm
""The Taupe color is more of a grey in person. The photos show the color more accurately.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2013 - 11:24 am
"I have really long arms, what is the sleeve length on size S and the M. Would it make a difference if I ordered a M-is sleeve longer?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 4/2/2013 - 11:13 am
"There's not much difference. Sleeve length on size small is 18.5" and on medium is 19"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/2/2013 - 1:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.