M.Miller Kate Down Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The M.Miller Kate Insulated Ski Jacket is unlike any other down coat you've worn. With a diamond quilting pattern and belt at the waist, this coat is flattering and feminine. Down insulation provides the absolute maximum in warmth, making this a great choice for very cold weather. The Kate Jacket is also water-resistant, allowing you to brave the snowy weather without worry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 55% polyester/ 45% polyurethane exterior fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Diamond quilting pattern through body
- Ruched belt at waist lets you cinch the waist
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Metal zippers and hardware
- Powder skirt prevent snow from coming up inside
- Sanitized down insulation resists odor
- Removable finn raccoon fur hood trim
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 sleeve pocket hold essentials
- Inner zippered chest pocket to securely store items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want to purchase this ski jacket, but concerned about the 2 rating for waterproofing. I would think all ski jackets would be fully waterproofed. Why is this such a low rating?"
1 Answers |
Question by NE Skier on 11/20/2012 - 6:47 pm
"This jacket does not have a waterproof lining however it is coated with DWR which will shred the water off before it has time to penetrate the fabric. You will only find a problem when the water is too heavy for the DWR to shred off which only happens in wet conditions."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 9:41 am
" does the m miller kate jacket have a matching navy pant?"
1 Answers |
Question by bobbie on 1/1/2013 - 2:28 pm
"We do not have a matching navy pant for the jacket. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 11:45 am
"I am not sure whether to order a Sml or Med I am a 6 /8. Does it run small or regular?"
1 Answers |
Question by margaret on 1/25/2013 - 1:22 pm
"This style is form fitting, so we do recommend to size up to the Medium especially if you are a bit curvy. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2013 - 2:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.