Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The ultra-stylish M.Miller Alize Softshell Ski Jacket easily takes from high fashion on the slopes to gorgeous style in the city. This sleek women's coat is made from stretch softshell so it can hug your figure without restricting movement. A 40g insulation provides a blast of warmth, but doesn't add any bulk. For the ultimate in unique luxury, M.Miller added one of their famous fur trims around the hood. They also sprinkled Swarovski crystals on the wrist cuffs and back of the hood to catch the light. Ski-friendly features like a powder skirt, hood, and pockets provide convenience on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 49% polyester/30% polyamide/12% polyurethane/9% elastane Schoeller softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 24"
- DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Zippered sleeve pocket for quick access to essentials
- Thumbhole stretch cuffs keep out cold air
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Metal zippers and hardware details
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Norwegian fox fur trim around hood
- Swarovski crystal details on wrist cuffs and back of hood
- Made in the USA
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Love this jacket. I wear it everyday, not just for skiing. For spring skiing, you have to wear a base and mid layer to keep warm. I like to wear layers so not a problem for me. I get so many compliments on this coat from both men and women. This coat is too pretty for just the slopes, therefore, I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
I love this ski jacket, the fur and tailoring is beautiful as well as the crystals and it looks much nicer in person. For moderate temperatures however.