Mizuno Wave Inspire 8 Running Shoe (Men's)
If you need pronation control but still want a lightweight shoe, the Mizuno Inspire 8 Running Shoe is calling your name. This popular style guides your foot into the proper alignment to reduce stress on your joints. The double wave midsole smooths out the transition from heel-to-toe for a comfortable, efficient stride. The Mizuno Inspire 8 Shoe is built with AP+ material which enhances rebound for an energized feel.
- Stability shoe for pronation control
- Average Weight: 10.5oz
- Double Wave technology for smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Dynamotion Fit provides better lateral fit
- Mizuno Cool lining reduces heat and manages moisture
- SmoothRide enhanced forefoot flex
- AP+ material improves rebound
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear size 8 are these shoes true to size"
1 Answers |
Question by Marlinda on 4/11/2013 - 12:36 pm
"Yes, some people have to adjust, but most people get their normal shoe size. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2013 - 1:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.