Merrell Whiteout 8 Waterproof Winter Boot (Men's)
Merrell Whiteout 8 waterproof winter boots are ready for whatever winter brings. The waterproof shell locks moisture out, but lets your feet breathe so moisture won't build up from the outside or the inside. Whiteout 8s are lined with a generous amount of lightweight, low-bulk insulation, and that's backed up by a heat-reflective film on the insole for added warmth. Topping it off, a synthetic fur lining (with anti-microbial treatment to prevent odors) gives your foot warm, soft welcome every time you put the boot on.
- Full-grain leather and fabric upper
- TPU waterpoof half shell
- Waterproof membrane locks moisture out of the shoe, but remains breathable
- Generous Merrell Opti-WarmÂ® insulation (400g) for lightweight, low-bulk warmth
- Synthetic fur lining
- Lining is treated with AegisÂ® antimicrobial solution to prevent odors
- ActiveHeatÂ® insole uses silver reflective film between insulating polyester
- Compression-molded EVA footframe for cushioning at every step
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- Gaiter D-ring attaches to your snow gaiter to keep snow out of the boot
- Snowshoe-strap ridge for added stability
- Comfort range to -40F (-40C)
- Weight: 2 lb 12 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it come in wide fitting"
1 Answers |
Question by Max on 12/22/2010 - 4:14 pm
"These particular boots are not technically categorized as wide, but I find Merrell boots are pretty good about accommodating wide feet. I say give them a try...the insulation is good but extremely low bulk, so you have a good amount of room in these boots."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 10:37 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.