The Merrell Thermo Arc Crystal Shoes are a woman's best friend for pretty much everywhere she goes. The Thermo Arc's are waterproof so when you're walking to meet the bus, headed to a muddy football game, or trudging through the parking lot after skiing your feet are dry and comfy. 200-weight Polartec insulation keeps the heat cranked up, and the low-cut slip-on style makes these waterproof shoes a no-fuss style appeal.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- 200-weight Polartec insulation for warmth
- Ortholite foot bed promotes natural support
- QForm EVA midsole absorbs impact
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment keeps odor at bay
- Vibram sole is grippy in winter weather
- Pull-on style for easy on/ off
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I was very disappointed with this shoe. To my dismay, within a day of wearing them, they gave me bleeding blisters on the back of my ankles. Furthermore, they were only ''comfortable'' after a few miles of hiking, after which my feet began to ache. The only good part it that perhaps that they are durable, although I don't plan on continuing their use to find out.