The Merrell Thermo Arc 6 Boots turn up the heat on cold feet. These technical boots are waterproof, insulated, and comfortable enough for even technical winter hikes. 200 grams of Polartec insulation provides warmth, and a heat-reflecting liner prevents that warmth from escaping. The Thermo Arc Boots are fully waterproof, and they have a women-specific QForm midsole and Air Cushion in the heel for extra comfort.
- Waterproof leather upper materials
- Women-specific QForm midsole for the best support
- Air Cushion absorbs shock in the heel
- 200 grams Polartec insulating lining
- Vibram lugged sole for good traction
- Mid height comes up over ankles
- OrthoLite footbed cushions the foot and keeps in warmth
- Heat reflective lining reflects body heat back inside
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Feels like it will be warm enough. Has a different feel on the bottom, but for snowshoeing it shouldn't matter. I ordered a 1/2 size up from my regular size which makes them the same size as another pair of Merrells I have. I'm slightly concerned that it might be a bit snug with a SmartWool or similar sock, but after break-in I think it will settle to size.